Lake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Lake Michigan

Any one have any good recommendations for a charter for Salmon fishing. Will be in Wisconsin and would like to try for some.
    Thanks. Ron

I follow Eric Haataja, he has some great catches
    "The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" ~ Lee Wulff

Comment

I have never fished with him, but seen a couple video with him in it and seems to be on it. https://www.bigbiteadventuresllc.com/

Comment

Fishin again charters out of kewaunee, just east of green bay.

Comment

Dumper Dan Sportfishing Charters

Comment

Stellar Charters out of Kenosha, WI. Captain Rich Tanner is a master. My family has gone out with him a few times in the past and always limited out. We usually went in June, but he's a great guide and will get you on fish no matter the time of year. Here's a pic from about 2005/2006ish.
            Attached Files

Comment

I fished with these guys and would go back at the drop of a hat http://kinnskatch.com/

Comment

Went with Dumper Dan in Sheboygan Wi. 3 boats went out one got 2 good kings 1 got 1 real good King and we on the third boat got 3 hits, but no fish. very disappointing.

Comment

I lived in Michigan before I joined the service we took a charter out of St. Joseph Michigan. King Salmon! http://coldwatercharters.com/

Comment

Nicky Boy out of Port Washington has always got me a limit. If you get captain shorty, he can be a grump, but is awesome at finding big fish. We tried Reel Screamer this summer and had good luck. The water was rough but the captain was nice, we didn’t limit but it was late in the summer. Reel Screamer is also cheaper and located in Port Washington. The town is ~30 miles north of Milwaukee and is nice. Neat downtown area with nice bars, restaurants and shopping.

Comment

If you are fishing right now, there is some great DIY salmon fishing up in Kohler.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Timing is everything though...

Comment

Originally posted by Dad O. View Post
                          Went with Dumper Dan in Sheboygan Wi. 3 boats went out one got 2 good kings 1 got 1 real good King and we on the third boat got 3 hits, but no fish. very disappointing.
                          nothing more disappointing than paying for a charter and getting no fish😟

Comment

Working...
                          X