Fishing forcast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing forcast

When is the 2018 fishing forecast coming out?

Originally posted by Fishing918 View Post
    I believe fishing918 wants to know when the 2019 Fishing Forecast will be coming out.

Comment

• Fishing918
      Fishing918 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the new one

It usually comes out about this time of year. Maybe it's taking longer because the graphs are longer and it's taking Daryl awhile to color them in. One can hope!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishing918 View Post
      It came out last year. I would focus on 2019 though.
      Every mistake is a learning opportunity!

Comment

Soon, very soon.

I am done coloring.

Daryl B.
        Daryl Bauer
        Fisheries Outreach Program Manager
        Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
        daryl.bauer@nebraska.gov
        http://ourdoornebraska.ne.gov/blogs/category/barbs-and-backlashes/

Comment

Originally posted by whitetips View Post
          Soon, very soon.

I am done coloring.

Daryl B.
          Did you use different colors this year? You know if you did people are going to complain! Thanks for all you and your colleges do for us year in and out!
          Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

• whitetips
            whitetips commented
            Editing a comment
            As a matter of fact, changed it up a bit.

Daryl B.

• Nooga
            Nooga commented
            Editing a comment
            hope it's not just colors, but that everything is inside the lines.

Im waiting for it also. Id like to see the #s on flattys and size from BO. It was a down year by a long ways

Comment

Originally posted by Jayomaha View Post
            Did you use different colors this year? You know if you did people are going to complain! Thanks for all you and your colleges do for us year in and out!
            Keep it safe! JDL
            What colleges?
            ​Go Big Red!!

Comment

• Nooga
              Nooga commented
              Editing a comment
              Norm Crosby in the house?

Originally posted by DoubleH View Post

What colleges?
            Darn stinking auto fill! I guess I use it too often, as you people are always pointing out the fact I have wrong words in my posts. I will try to do a better job of proof reading my posts. Or maybe just stop posting? Oh no, then you folks would have to find something else.
            Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

• bluelund
              bluelund commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea, you better not stop!! Besides, if proper grammar and spelling were mandatory, hardly nobody wood right there stories, sew their wood just plain bee a HOLE lot lesse two read, comment on and learn hear on the forum.... It seams their is a reel knead for all of us to sea that we all could use a brake sometimes, or maybe we are just waisting hour knights and thyme getting board stairing and bearly getting threw the ate or ten posts we read daily.?. I know I sirly must half mist something, but I think you're patients is about to hit the rode. I just herd a tail that we should bee held to won hire level.

• Val Didrichsons
              Val Didrichsons commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a problem lots of folks have across the board in life.. Failing to double check. I would say it didn't matter, but that would really go against everything that OldBaldGuy stood for.

• BSS TRKR
              BSS TRKR commented
              Editing a comment
              The title of the original post is misspelled also, so don't sweat it.

Darn stinking auto fill! I guess I use it too often, as you people are always pointing out the fact I have wrong words in my posts. I will try to do a better job of proof reading my posts. Or maybe just stop posting? Oh no, then you folks would have to find something else.
            Keep it safe! JDL
            The USAF has hammered attention to detail into my brain, so I apply it to all situations no matter how big or small. Please do not take it as a personal attack or disrespect. Keep it safe! DSG
            ​Go Big Red!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleH View Post

The USAF has hammered attention to detail into my brain, so I apply it to all situations no matter how big or small. Please do not take it as a personal attack or disrespect. Keep it safe! DSG
              Really no worries! I really do need to proof read. Happily most folks on this site are respectful of folks. Main reason I have stayed with this and one other forum. Anyway you and everyone hear have a great day tomorrow and all the days ahead! Since we ain’t got ice I am going to try and find some open water on Wednesday.
              Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Really no worries! I really do need to proof read. Happily most folks on this site are respectful of folks. Main reason I have stayed with this and one other forum. Anyway you and everyone hear have a great day tomorrow and all the days ahead! Since we ain’t got ice I am going to try and find some open water on Wednesday.
                Keep it safe! JDL
                see I am telling you, everyone here instead of hear!
                JDL

Comment

Keep it safe! JDL
                  Thanks. Hopefully santa will hook you up with some open water fish for Christmas!
                  ​Go Big Red!!

Comment

Bump??? Would have thought this would have been released by now, can't seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPike24 View Post
                      Bump??? Would have thought this would have been released by now, can't seem to find it.
                      Yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X