Great evening.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report Great evening.

Took the hour drive and was majorly worth it. 38 inch northern almost 13 pounds, just shy of my pb from earlier this year. Catfish just over 11 pounds, and 6 bass between 14.5 and 16.5 inches. Those are all bigger than any I've caught all year. And I'm still sitting here hoping for a monster cat bite.
    Don't let anybody else dictate how good your fishing trip or your day was. If you made memories, enjoyed the scenery, and were at peace with yourself and those around you, you had an awesome trip. God Bless

Well, caught four more catfish. Two four pounders, a 13#4oz, and a 15#even that had a messed up jaw. I don't get out fishing as much as I'd like. I have a lot of chronic pain from some injuries from my past. Tonight was an absolute joy and a blessing.
    Don't let anybody else dictate how good your fishing trip or your day was. If you made memories, enjoyed the scenery, and were at peace with yourself and those around you, you had an awesome trip. God Bless

Comment

• Mobassdude
      Mobassdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice fish!

Good work!

Comment

Very nice fish papag! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Good Catching.

Comment

NICE FISH!
          A fairy tale starts out "once upon a time", a fisherman's story starts out "this ain't no bull****".
          ~Captain Phil Harris

If I could not hunt, the only thing that would be left I guess would be to die. ~ Phil Robertson

Comment

Nice fish, awesome job on the catfish

Comment

VNWR!!
              โ€‹Go Big Red!!

Comment

• Sandbilly
                Sandbilly commented
                Editing a comment
                Farther up the Niobrara.

• papag
                papag commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm old. Not sure what vnwr means. ๐Ÿ˜And yes, way up the Niobrara. Where you can jump across it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Good job.
              jim

Comment

Working...
              X