• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JKL
    commented on 's reply
    We appreciate it!

• Omaha
    replied
    I use Amazon a LOT, for both personal and business. And always use Amazon Smile to give a little each time to NEFGA.

Leave a comment:

• JKL
    replied
    I want to take a second and thank everyone who uses Amazon Smile to support NEFGA. Your Amazon Smile purchases have turned into a $217 donation without costing you a single extra cent on your purchases.

THANK YOU!!!!
    Last edited by JKL; 08-18-2019, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• riverreeler
    commented on 's reply
    Great! I just did it!

• JKL
    replied
    Originally posted by riverreeler View Post
    Does this automatically connect with the app these days? Just read the sticky and added as my charitable donation when I went to the link listed.
    As far as we can tell there is not a way to use Amazon Smile with the Amazon app. However, you can log into your Amazon Smile using your web browser. Then add the Amazon Smile page to your phone’s home screen. It will give you an icon to access Amazon Smile. It’s very similar to using an actual app.

Leave a comment:

• Catfishsteve
    replied
    The link in the original post still seems to take you to the right place. Just make sure whenever you are shopping on Amazon that you are hooked up to the Amazon.Smile area after you get it set up, it will say so at the top of the page, rather than just Amazon, to be sure your donation is automatically credited. Thank you for your support!!

Leave a comment:

• riverreeler
    replied
    Does this automatically connect with the app these days? Just read the sticky and added as my charitable donation when I went to the link listed.

Leave a comment:

• Jayomaha
    replied
    Well finally got with the boss and got it setup sorry it took so long!
    Keep it safe! JDL

Leave a comment:

• Slimdog
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Jayomaha! Appreciate your support!!

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! Thanks for thinking of NEFGA!!

• Jayomaha
    replied
    Originally posted by Jayomaha View Post
    Not sure why I reread this post, but glad I did. My boss buys a bunch of stuff every month for the office and if he doesn’t already have a nonprofit set up I will ask him to set it up for y’all!
    Keep it safe! JDL
    Well my boss just called me about what is going on tomorrow and I mentioned this to him. He said he had never heard of such a thing. So he spends a couple of hundred a month on amazon and he said set us up!
    Keep it safe!

Leave a comment:

• Jayomaha
    replied
    Not sure why I reread this post, but glad I did. My boss buys a bunch of stuff every month for the office and if he doesn’t already have a nonprofit set up I will ask him to set it up for y’all!
    Keep it safe! JDL

Leave a comment:

• BSS TRKR
    replied
    Added NEFGA to my Amazon Smile account!

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Reminder to you Black Friday shoppers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BLACKFRIDAY_1200x627._CB479441021_.png
Views:	107