X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    If eBay starts something like this we will look into it.

• creekchubdale
    replied
    That's a good setup. Too bad it's not on eBay. I never use Amazon since I always find what I'm looking for cheaper somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• 10 90 J2
    commented on 's reply
    This program just started last week, but you "used to donate." Riiiiight. Thanks Harold, excellent response.

• JKL
    replied
    Originally posted by QuackerTracker View Post
    wish I knew this earlier.
    No worries, we just started it last week.

We do appreciate everyone's support with Amazon Smile. The best part is that it doesn't add a single penny to your order, and you still shop the same way you always have! We'll get your support as long as the address bar shows "smile.amazon" at the beginning AND Nebraska Fish and Game Association is listed as who you are supporting.

THANK YOU!!

Leave a comment:

• Dropshot
    commented on 's reply
    Perhaps your comments would be better appreciated over at your "better cause".

• whitetips
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Harold!

Daryl B.

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Originally posted by QuackerTracker View Post
    Pretty COOL! We order a lot off Amazon, wish I knew this earlier. Is this just a Christmas thing or is this for "Eternity and beyond!"?
    Eternity and beyond!

Thank you for your support!

Leave a comment:

• Harold
    commented on 's reply
    Sure you did. Why be a jerk to this Forum? It has done nothing to you or your quest for a law change. Other than allow your opinion to be heard. Maybe if you did more "than just talk" that this Forum offers- you might be a bit more adult in your attitude. You're insulting my (our) work with kids and our Forums Line Bin program. I've shown support and provided encouragement to some of "your Compadre's" because I understand their opinion- but I have NEVER bashed their "Group" or common "only talk" sites.

• QuackerTracker
    replied
    Pretty COOL! We order a lot off Amazon, wish I knew this earlier. Is this just a Christmas thing or is this for "Eternity and beyond!"?

Leave a comment:

• Chasing_Cats
    replied
    I used to donate using Amazon.Smile to NEFGA but found a better cause.

Keep on keepin on

Leave a comment:

• michael.magorian
    replied
    Done!

Leave a comment:

• ericein
    replied
    Done!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Eveland
    replied
    We buy a lot of Amazon, and the non-profit we were supporting is no longer serving our area, so this is great!

Leave a comment:

• 4allfish
    replied
    Have never purchased anything from Amazon but I have a wife that knows her way to the shopping line there. I will let her know.

Leave a comment:

• Jayomaha
    replied
    Don’t often get stuff off of Amazon. But if I do I will make sure I go the extra steps thanks for the heads up!
    keep it safe! JDL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X