Collapse
This Is A Sticky Thread
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well finally got with the boss and got it setup sorry it took so long!
    Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Does this automatically connect with the app these days? Just read the sticky and added as my charitable donation when I went to the link listed.

Comment

The link in the original post still seems to take you to the right place. Just make sure whenever you are shopping on Amazon that you are hooked up to the Amazon.Smile area after you get it set up, it will say so at the top of the page, rather than just Amazon, to be sure your donation is automatically credited. Thank you for your support!!
        Become the change in the world that you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by riverreeler View Post
          Does this automatically connect with the app these days? Just read the sticky and added as my charitable donation when I went to the link listed.
          As far as we can tell there is not a way to use Amazon Smile with the Amazon app. However, you can log into your Amazon Smile using your web browser. Then add the Amazon Smile page to your phone’s home screen. It will give you an icon to access Amazon Smile. It’s very similar to using an actual app.
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• riverreeler
            riverreeler commented
            Editing a comment
            Great! I just did it!

I want to take a second and thank everyone who uses Amazon Smile to support NEFGA. Your Amazon Smile purchases have turned into a $217 donation without costing you a single extra cent on your purchases.

THANK YOU!!!!
          Last edited by JKL; 08-18-2019, 09:11 AM.
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I use Amazon a LOT, for both personal and business. And always use Amazon Smile to give a little each time to NEFGA.
            NEFGA is endorsed by Pond Boss

Get all your pond questions answered by the experts at Pond Boss!

Comment

• JKL
              JKL commented
              Editing a comment
              We appreciate it!
          Working...
          X