X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot  rod
    started a topic Plastic boat

Plastic boat

Was wondering if there is anyone or more interested in getting together, and having fishing adventures on various small lakes ,ponds, in central me, kayaks , and plastic boats

• thejollyroger
    replied
    If you are on FB please check out the "The Sticks Nebraska Kayak Anglers" We will be having a lot of different events through the year. It was built with the idea in mind to get Nebraska anglers together and continue to build upon the community we already have. This is where most of the competitive events will be posted, but for those that just want to get out with some folks for fun all you need to do is post up and ask. Solid group on there already!

Leave a comment:

• Nuwin
    replied
    Keep an eye out for kayakjak 's fishing school MildredBonk . He has also done seminars at Bass Pro in the winter. He is a phenomenal teacher.

Leave a comment:

• MildredBonk
    replied
    I'd be interested as well. Probably going to look into that Cornhusker Kayak Fishing Club that Nuwin suggested, as well. I don't have any friends that fish really. I go with my dad sometimes, but he isn't all there anymore, can be kind of a hassle sometimes. It would be great to learn from some people with more experience in a hands-on setting, not just reading forums. I feel like I'm making small mistakes that add up to me not catching much most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Nuwin
    replied
    Are you on Facebook? The Cornhusker Kayak Fishing Club group is a good resource to set these up. We've done meet-ups in the past with pretty good turnout.

Where we struggle is someone organizing it. And by organizing, I really just mean defining where and when. Field of Dreams approach. If you build it, folks will come.

And cross post events here for the non-Facebook folks.

Edit: The Interstate lakes are a blast and set up nicely for day trips.

Leave a comment:

• tmmiller72
    replied
    I would be interested also to see some new lakes and sites. Like quackertracker said need a heads up also.

Leave a comment:

• QuackerTracker
    replied
    I am game for next spring/summer live in Lincoln so I need a little heads up when the event is happening.I Volunteer with Heartland Heros on the Water a lot out of Grand Island so their events could always be a start to a weekend trip.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X