X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thejollyroger
    started a topic TOTC 2018

TOTC 2018

The first event of this Kayak series starts on 4/28 at Prairie Queen in Omaha.

5:00 am registration starts: Entry fee is $20.00 cash

6:00 am is Captains Meeting

6:30 am Launch Time

2:00 pm Competition ends with all Kayaks off the water.

There is an event on FB with additional info, rules, or reach out to me here if you don't have a FB and I can get them to you!

Thanks,
    Joshua

• thejollyroger
    replied
    Originally posted by KAV45 View Post
    Next weekemds tourney at Olive Creek have the same timing as outlined above?
    Hey Kav, everything will be bumped back a half hour besides sign up. We will launch at 6 since its getting light quicker and everyone wants to get on that morning bite

Leave a comment:

• KAV45
    replied
    Next weekemds tourney at Olive Creek have the same timing as outlined above?

Leave a comment:

• thejollyroger
    replied
    Originally posted by KAV45 View Post
    Is there a list of all the tournaments in the series? Can you just fish certain ones or do you need to participate in them all? I'd be interested in doing a few but not sure I can do all. Just got a kayak this year.
    Sorry for the slow response been under the weather the last few days, but you can pick and choose (individual payouts for each) unless you are gunning for the overall champion There are three total events 4/28 at Prairie Queen, 5/19 at Olive Creek, and the finale at Wanahoo which is a two day 6/23-6/24.

To see a full list of all events in the area I use Marty's site: http://kayakjak.com/tournaments/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Leave a comment:

• KAV45
    replied
    Is there a list of all the tournaments in the series? Can you just fish certain ones or do you need to participate in them all? I'd be interested in doing a few but not sure I can do all. Just got a kayak this year.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaAngler
    replied
    I am really looking forward to this series. A great group of local anglers fishing local waters, with just the right amount of friendly competition to make it fun and rewarding. The two day finale at Wanahoo in June is going to be awesome!

Thanks JW for putting it together and keeping it going!

Leave a comment:

• thejollyroger
    replied
    Originally posted by Cold War kid View Post
    Is the tourney X app going to be used?
    Not for this series. Since we generally have around 20 - 25 guys it doesn't make sense to charge an extra 5 to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Cold War kid
    replied
    Is the tourney X app going to be used?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X