Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Request Waiting List

Director
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,915 Times in 923 Posts
    Blog Entries

We should have the Freshwater Kayak Fishing and the Nebraska Wildlife Federation forums set up here pretty quick.

Sorry, I didn't know until this week that we'd be having a total shutdown on Saturday and I want the staff to concentrate on getting us through that. Early next week, we'll have those up.

Director
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 562 Posts

Both of these are up. Let me know if you have any problems with your forums guys.

J.T.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    As with kayakjak, I've uncovered (discovered?) a number of those that float-tube/pontoon on this forum... It would be nice to have "our own" place (float-tube, belly-boats, pontoons) too.
    I see that the moderators have been busy... new look, added some forums, etc. But NO float-tube folder...?? Just asking/curious...

Thanks.

Director
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ydoc,

Is there a particular organization that would sponsor and run a float-tube forum on here?
    Become the change in the world that you seek.

Thanks

Don't know...

Sorry, didn't know that a sponsor was required. Thought it would just be another folder for those (like me) who like to/are interested in fishing from float-tubes.

If a "sponsor" is required, sorry, don't know of any... If another "folder" could be created, I'd gladly volunteer to be a moderator... Just let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,114 Times in 3,314 Posts

I would like to see RECYCLED FISH added to this "partner" Forum! Besides the Weekly Stewardship Tips, the Monthly Member News, this could be a "one- stop- shop" promoting NEFGA.ORG "Partner", Recycled Fish to the NEFGA.ORG membership!

I have a "two thumbs up" from Teeg, and have volunteered to keep this site ACTIVE with provided updates/information. Included would be direct RSS Feeds when available from Teeg, and of course, with the assistance from "the GREAT ONE", J. T.!

Please PM me with your thoughts. I understand this has been "in the works" in the past. With Teeg's approval and my commitment to this Project, I pray the Leadership within the NEFGA.ORG will grant this IMPORTANT addition.

With the general format established, I expect to "copy/paste" and/or provide pertinent links "manually" to get this established at the earliest opportunity. If/When RSS feeds become available, expect to hear from me again for those "automatic" attachments!

As the NEFGA.ORG has CLEARLY DECIDED- Recycled Fish is an IMPORTANT mission that ALL "Outdoors People" should heed. Providing a "Guest" Forum to represent this "mission" seems to me to be a necessary step in EDUCATING the members of the NEFGA.ORG!

Thank you for your consideration!

Harold F.
    (My PM is ALWAYS OPEN!)
    "If I had a picture, I wouldn't have given you 1,000 words..." OBG

"Perhaps a better way of measuring wealth is by
    the number of unique experiences you have had..." Esther Dyson

These are OUR FISHERIES! Report All Violations!
    ...........................1-800-742-SNAP

Director
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi Harold,

Hey, I'll bring this up at our meeting on Saturday. I think this is a great idea. There's no one I'd rather see us help more than Teeg and the RCF folks. Thanks for the suggestion.

Steve

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Catfishsteve For This Useful Post:

Harold (02-25-2011)