View RSS Feed

kayakjak

1. Fish #11 Orangespotted Sunfish

Got this critter buy surprise! Had to get a second opinion by Daryl B. and he confirmed that it was an Orangespotted Sunfish. We caught two that day at a local Sandpit. The state record is 3 oz. and this one looks close to that size. Nope, don't have my 50 species control device for this one but I will put it on anyway. You will just have to believe me.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fish #10 White Bass

Got this White Bass at Swanson Lake on July 18th, 2009 with a Lytle Secret Lure.

Updated 07-20-2009 at 04:28 PM by kayakjak

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fish #9 Yellow Perch

Okay, so it's not the biggest Yellow Perch in the world but it counts! Yippee! I caught a couple others as well and they were all little. Used a 1" twister tail. Of course, caught and released. What fish will be #10? This should be an interesting week of fishing!

Updated 06-28-2009 at 06:31 PM by kayakjak

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fish #8 Rock Bass

While at a cub scout outing for CJ at Rock Creek we were able to do a little fishing as well. We camped out and had a great time. Got another species! A nice little Rock Bass on a 1" Twister Tail near sunset.

Updated 06-28-2009 at 06:31 PM by kayakjak

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fish #7 Freshwater Drum

Caught 3 Drum today and even a Walleye but didn't take a picture of the Walleye. Got to take advantage of these opportunities! Anyway fish #7 at Swanson. A Freswater Drum.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast